Here you can find the official website of the city of Berlin
Don’t miss out on a visit to the Schwules Museum Berlin (LGBTIQ+ Museum Berlin).
Please feel free to register for our Welcome Gathering on the evening of Wednesday 26 June. A short welcome speech will be given by a representative of the museum, and there will be optional free guided tours of the exhibitions and archive. A selection of alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks and snacks will be available for purchase at the museum’s own bar. You will also be able to pick up your conference program and bag if you like. To register please use this link.
Hotels and B&Bs are very busy all year round, so it’s best to book sooner rather than later. (Tip: don’t be afraid to book somewhere a bit further away from the ‘centre’. Public transport is quick and convenient, so it’s easy to get around.)
Hostels in Berlin
Hostels provide less expensive options:
Other events in Gemany and Europe
We are pleased to suggest the following events in Berlin, Germany and Europe during June and July 2019:
- Euro Pride Vienna/Austria 1-16 June, European LGBT event with Pride Village on City Hall Square, EuroPride Run, Pride Beach, Pride Guided Tours and not least the Vienna Pride & Rainbow Parade on 15 June
- Pride Parade Oslo/Norway, 22 June, Pride week 14-22 June
- Cologne Pride: CSD Köln/Germany, 5 July, Pride Weekend 5-7 July
- Pride Parade London/UK, 6 July
- Gay Pride Madrid/Spain, 3-7 July Pride Festival Madrid
- Eurogames Rome/Italy, 11-13 July, Europe’s LGBTI Multi-sport event
- Christopher Street Day, Berlin/Germany, 27 July
- Stonewall at 50 and Beyond Paris/France, 3-6 June, Interrogating the Legacy and Memory of the 1969 Riots, international conference
- Sexual Knowledge and Expertise in Europe’s East, before and after 1945 Brno/Czech Republic, 3-5 June, conference to enhance our current understandings of the transnational histories of sexual science in its broadest sense
Feel free to ask us for other/more suggestions!