Welcome to our registration platform. Here you can buy tickets for the conference and get information about hotels offering special prices for conference participants. Here you will also find the request form for reduced entrance fees and bursaries.
Last, but not least, we’ve listed some useful hints for planning your visit in Berlin.
There are three different admission fees:
- 200 Euro for institutions (presentation desk available)
- 150 Euro self-funded/unaffiliated
- 45 Euro concessions (students, volunteers, low income, assistance);
to request for reduced ticket, please fill in the request form (please note: The deadline for submissions is 1 June 2019)
Ticket price includes admission to
- evening conference reception, welcome gathering & guided tours at the Schwules Museum (Wednesday 26 June)
- three days (27–29 June) of presentations, discussions & workshops
- theatre play
- film night
- catering service at the conference venues (lunch and dinner on 27, 28, 29 June)
we are able to offer a limited number of bursaries (subject to allocated funding) towards travel, accommodation and/or conference ticket costs for speakers from:
- for speakers from Eastern Europe (bursary value: 150–700 Euro) please fill in this request form
- for speakers from Western Europe (incl. Scandinavia and UK) (bursary value: 100 Euro) please fill in this request form
- for speakers from outside Europe (bursary value: 150–750 Euro) please fill in this request form
If you are submitting an abstract, please submit the request form together with your proposal. Otherwise note: The deadline for bursary applications is 1 April 2019.