Welcome to our registration platform. Here you get information about tickets. In addition we’ve listed some useful hints for planning your visit in Berlin.
Online registration and payment for the conference was available until 11 June. You can still attend the conference – you just need to register in person on the day (cash payment only).
Daily tickets cost:
- 55 Euro full
- 18 Euro concessions (students, volunteers, low income, assistance);
Day tickets entitle you to participate in all parts of the conference except catering, however the HKW has a restaurant and terrace cafe, or you can bring your lunch/dinner with you and eat it in the beautiful Tiergarten park neighbouring the building
Daily tickets includes admission to
- a rich schedule of panel discussions with presenters from over 40 countries
- the theatre play ‘Einstein of Sex’
- documentary film night
- special networking meeting for community/grassroots archive organisations
- throughout the conference, the foyer spaces of the Haus der Kulturen der Welt will host artistic contributions by artists working with queer archival materials (performances, films, photography, sound installations, etc.)